Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Reality - Complete Awareness


I feel a shift occurring in my being. My paradigm is changing and I am in between two worlds. One world is that of the first 27 years of my existence in this lifetime. It is complicated with illusion - the illusion of material, emotional, and mental things. The other world has been revealing itself to me with rapid speed. This world is rich with pure oneness and clarity.

As I leave the illusion of a three dimensional world and ascend into awareness, I leave behind the following: an ego that has grown accustomed to identification; a tangled obsession with love and companionship; a previous interest in healing and being a healer. I also leave behind a reality that has been consumed with worry, desire, and a quest for improvement. All of this is meaningless in my new world.

My new existence is liberating in mind, body, and consciousness. There is no division from one person to the next, from light or darkness, from night or day.

This profound transformation has been evolving rapidly over the last few months. I feel like I am graduating into a new reality, but my old ways of being won't leave without a tantrum. Shedding skin like a python, I've had a good share of upsets in the process. However, the only thing I know for certain is that the vortex is wide open and I'd be playing myself not to step in.

Here's what I am discovering about the new reality:

* There is only one thing. That thing has been named so many names but still remains nameless. It just is.

* There are many people that are opening up to this new world. The ascension is growing faster and faster. More people have a purpose that is speaking to them than ever before.

* It is insane to live in the old reality any longer, because the new way of being offers so much more clarity.

* Judge and have opinions of no one. Everyone is growing at their own pace.

* If you have a gift or a talent, use it. The new reality appreciates those that are true to themselves.

* Nothing is outside of yourself. The power, light, love and God is within you. The more we ask that the illusion fulfills us, the more we will grow disappointed.

As I continue to grow and transcend in my journey, I send love and light to all those that are experiencing similar things. It is a difficult process, but a necessary one. May all those that are feeling the ins and outs of ascension be blessed. May those that have no clue as to what I am referring to be blessed. May we all give each other a chance to simply be.

Love,

Helina Metaferia

http://www.metaartist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment