Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Lotus Soul Enlightens the Silly Ego {A Story}




Here is a personal story to all the boys and girls out there. It goes like this: Once upon a time, in a land not so far away....


Before I discovered the power of purpose
I was easily enticed by the surface
How easy it is to be caught in pretension
And deviate from honorable intentions
When missions become perverted
And wisdom is suddenly inverted
And what's right becomes left field
And you're beckoning for your soul to be healed
And your decisions become obscure
Because you've listened to everyone else's rules
You've ignored your own morals
And you're judgement is uncontrollable
And confusion is your best friend
And your goals are an ancient reminiscent
And you're wondering where you went wrong
When all you wanted was to be right all along

The only thing that can fix a fucked up situation is love
The only thing that can fix a messed up situation is love
The only thing that can fix any situation is love


Through an aching heart one can begin the journey of light
Through pain one can experience miracles and deep insight
Through simple surrender one can give up false victory
Through silent meditation one can give in to an epiphany

I never new that I was like a lotus flower needing to follow the light
And like a lotus, I must retreat from the darkness at night
Allowing the oil and mud to slide off my petals
Purifying myself of debris and toxic metals
Cleansing myself of what is no longer needed
Nurturing the soul and knowing what to feed it
Teaching myself to rediscover health and proper wealth
Learning the rich and poor qualities of my highest self
Learning authentic lessons of the spirit, heart, and mind
Letting go of those aches and pains from the climb

The love in the heart is the only thing that fulfills
The love in the heart is the brightest thing that fulfills
The love in the heart is the best thing that fulfills

And it heals, and heals, and heals....


And that is the story of how the lotus soul used love and light to defeat the silly ego, the force that thought it could out trick me from my divine purpose. Hope you could appreciate, because I know I didn't struggle in vain.

The end




I make people feel better through art and healing :)
My Business: The Meta Experience
The Website: www.themetaexperience.com
The Art Site: www.helinametaferia.com
Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment